My site’s tag line is “different by design,” a double entendre.
On the one hand you can read it as I’m different because I create excellent designs but that’s not the reason I chose the phrase. The second way to read the phrase is I’m different because I intend to be so.
I make it personal
- I have a wide breadth of knowledge that I bring to our converstations.
- I bring many years of experience to the table.
- I explain what I’m going to do and then I do it.
- I share what I know.
- I treat my clients as real people with real lives with real life’s demands.
- I prefer the human connection to a manufacturing line approach.
- I treat each client with patience and an earnest desire to assist.
- Each client and each project are given my sincerest best because I care and when you look great, I look great.
My motto, to paraphrase Henry Ford, do the job right even when no one is looking.